At Wolfers Home Services, we love our customers and the opportunity to serve you. We feel it’s important to give you peace-of-mind about the current situation we’re all in and let you know about the precautions we’re taking to keep you safe and healthy.
We’re continually monitoring all information from the CDC and WHO, as it becomes available, to stay up-to-date on all of the latest safety tips and measures needed to curb the spread of this virus. As new measures to help prevent and treat the disease continue to emerge, we will continue to adjust our policies to ensure both your safety as our neighbors, and your level of service as our customers. To keep you and our technicians as well as office staff safe, we continue to utilize a few simple guidelines:
- Even though we love our customers, let’s not shake hands for right now and keep it at a simple “Pleasure doing business with you!”
- To keep you safe, masks will be worn by any Wolfer’s personnel on your property. If you would prefer our teammates remove their masks you can request it and they are allowed to remove their masks if they choose.
- The booties on our shoes are not just for appearance, but are designed to prevent any of our technicians from tracking unwanted dirt and debris into your home.
- All of our technicians are carrying hand sanitizer and are frequently washing their hands for the recommended 20 seconds.
- Everyone on our team continues to report to us daily about their health and well-being, and we will not send anyone into your home who has symptoms of cold, flu, or COVID-19.
- Many of our customer support staff have the ability to work from home, so we’re still answering phones and emails
- If you have any symptoms related to COVID-19, we ask that you notify us so we can take every precaution to protect our team and other customers.
We understand that the services we provide are essential and important to providing you comfort at home. We’re here for you and your air conditioning, heating and plumbing needs. Call us at 503-220-1901 or request your appointment online »
The well-being of our customers and our team members is our top priority and we will continue to provide our services within the guidelines of the CDC and WHO and will continue to communicate necessary information to you as it becomes available.
Thank You for Trusting Us To Serve You
General Manager, Wolfers Home Services