Furnace Installation & Replacement in Beaverton, OR
Your home’s furnace is instrumental to keeping you warm and comfortable no matter the weather outside. Yet furnaces inevitably can wear down and struggle beyond repair — needing a replacement to ensure optimal performance.
With the professionals at Wolfer’s Home Services, you don’t have to deal with a deteriorating furnace any longer. Our experts can promptly visit your Beaverton home and replace your furnace with a new, high-functioning one.
See for yourself why Wolfer’s has been second to none since 1901! Call 503-220-1901 to get your furnace installation started.
5 Signs You Need a New Furnace
Believe it or not, your furnace always communicates with you about its current condition, so a replacement doesn’t have to take you by surprise. These are the typical signs that it’s probably time for you to upgrade your furnace:
- Furnace age: Furnaces, on average, last between 15 and 20 years. So, if your furnace is reaching that age, it might be worthwhile to have an inspection.
- Higher energy bills: When a furnace is deteriorating, it has to work harder to heat an entire house. This results in more energy usage and higher energy bills.
- Frequent repairs: If you consistently need expensive furnace repairs, it’s probably time to invest in a new furnace that will save you money on unnecessary repairs in the long run.
- Inconsistent heating: A sure sign that your furnace needs to be replaced, or at least repaired, is if it struggles to heat your whole home evenly.
- Unusual noises: A furnace might need to be replaced if it makes some loud noises, like banging, rattling, or squealing.
If your furnace is having any of these issues, get it inspected. Call 503-220-1901 today to get a free furnace replacement quote.
Reputable Furnace Replacement & Installation
A furnace replacement requires seasoned professionals to handle the job. Because it involves working with electrical wiring, gas lines, and complex components, leave your furnace installation in the hands of Wolfer’s highly qualified technicians.
When you get a new furnace, your Beaverton home can enjoy benefits like:
- Improved heating performance: You’ll instantly notice how much warmer and cozier your home is with a new furnace.
- Better energy efficiency: Newer furnaces don’t have to work as hard to do their job, resulting in reduced energy consumption and lower utility bills.
- Quieter operation: Modern furnaces are much quieter than older models, providing a more peaceful living environment.
- Enhanced indoor air quality: Many homeowners don’t realize how a furnace can improve indoor air quality. Newer models have advanced filtration systems that can remove dust, allergens, and pollutants from the air.
- Increased property value: A new furnace is a wise long-term investment that will boost your home’s property value — putting more money in your wallet down the road.
Call 503-220-1901 to schedule your furnace consultation in Beaverton.
Trust Wolfer’s With Your Furnace Installation & Replacement
As a locally owned and operated company, Wolfer’s intentionally prioritizes your comfort and satisfaction.
For over 120 years, we’ve stood out with exceptional customer service from our highly qualified technicians. You’ll appreciate our punctuality and professionalism on every job.
Schedule furnace services in Beaverton by calling 503-220-1901 today.
When choosing a new furnace, every homeowner should consider the size available, energy efficiency ratings, fuel type, warranty coverage, and compatibility with the existing HVAC system.
However, the best thing a homeowner can do is consult with a professional about the ideal furnace for their home.
On average, a furnace installation should take a day or two. However, this will depend on the furnace type, installation complexity, and existing ductwork or system.